A downloadable game for Windows
Sci-Fi Fleet Management Sim
Carve your way through hordes of space pirates to destroy their flagship!
- Engage hostile forces in thrilling and chaotic space battles
- Travel to distant stars deep in the heart of space pirate territory
- Harvest resources to build new ships or plug holes in your line
- Research new technologies to expand your power
- Full tutorial and in-game manual
- Simple but strategic gameplay
The game is currently in Alpha development but offers a full roster of ships and can be played to its conclusion. Any and all feedback is welcome @Reefpirate on Twitter or on the itch forums found below.
Much work needs to be done on several fronts but I hope that public testing will help to better define objectives for a release in early 2018.
*Known Issue: If your computer starts struggling with version 0.6.1 try quitting the game at the start of a level after the game saves and run the game again. It doesn't really show up for the first 15 levels. There are some memory leaks that I discovered too late for this release and I plan to fix them for the next patch.
Donations are always appreciated but certainly not required at this stage.
Follow development of the next update on the Hostile Domain public Trello.
- More ships and ship behaviours
- More Research including 'Origins' Research as well as collections discovered during the campaign
- More tactical variety in the ways that fleets engage each other
- More narrative and drama
- Visual makeover
- In-game Encyclopaedia detailing Factions, Ships, Weapons and Research
- More Factions beyond the Pirates and the Federation
- And... More! Stay tuned.
Click download now to get access to the following files: